Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Tonight's to do list:

1. Photograph knitted gifts to blog about after they are gifted
2. Finish wrapping gifts
3. Prep veggies for tomorrow
4. Sort gifts into bags for distribution tomorrow
5. Go to Spiderknit's for Christmas Eve drinks and nibbles

If I get time I'll also update Ravelry and knit some more on my pinwheel blanket which is not far from completion now! My house is a mess so I should probably do some cleaning too but we'll see how far down the list I get before I give up and go to number 5.

I should also start putting my clothes back in the wardrobe now the shelf that collapsed is repaired (long story made short, the shelf that my clothes hang under fell down on Monday so my clothes are piled up on the floor). That can wait until the weekend if I don't get time.

Have a safe and Merry Christmas!

No comments: